Definitions and interpretation
- Data collectively all information that you submit to Reach Physiotherapy via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Reach Physiotherapy, or us Reach Physiotherapy of 101 Dyke Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3JE;
- UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Reach Physiotherapy and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Reach Physiotherapy and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website the website that you are currently using, www.reachphysiotherapy.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Reviews and testimonials
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Reach Physiotherapy is the “data controller”.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security)
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: Internal record keeping; Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; Tracking page views and browsing behaviour using Google Analytics; Contact for arranging appointments, which may be done using email, telephone or SMS
Third party websites and services
Reach Physiotherapy may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
As a guest to our business, you have the following rights under the new General Data Protection regulations (GDPR), which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold.
1) The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
2) The right to actress your personal data that we hold about you.
3) The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete. (please contact our clinic to update your details).
4) The right to be forgotten, i.e the right to ask us to remove your personal data that we hold about you. (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like it removed sooner, please contact us using the details in the last section.
5) The right to restrict (ie prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6) The right to data portability, (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation.
7) the right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
8) rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Reach Physiotherapy
Data security is of great importance to Reach Physiotherapy and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Reach Physiotherapy to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Purpose Analytical/performance cookies (Google Analytics)
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies (Google Adwords)
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time (Google instructions); however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
You may contact Reach Physiotherapy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 18 2018