An osteopath treats the whole musculoskeletal framework using non-invasive methods. No part of the body is treated in isolation, rather the body is assessed and treated as a whole, looking at the function of the joints, muscles, ligaments, circulation and nerve supply.
What Kind of Conditions Can Osteopath Help?
- Back pain eg. lower back pain and sciatica
- Arthritis and rheumatic pain
- General joint & muscular pain
- Sports injuries
- Mobility issues from aging
- Tension headaches & migraine
- Work related musculoskeletal conditions & more
What Happens During & After Your Assessment:
- Your first appointment will focus on your case history, the nature of your condition, your medical history and your current lifestyle.
- The Osteopath exam you physically, to assess your movement and posture, palpating joints and muscles to assess any injury or imbalance.
- Following the assessment, you will be given a treatment plan.
- Typically, treatment may include massage, joint and spine articulation
Meet Your Osteopath:
After qualifying in 2013 Joshua gained a wealth of experience in busy London clinics before setting up a dedicated home visit service which he continues to run. Working in this manner allows him to occasionally indulge his passion for Yoga and Swimming between clients.
Utilising soft tissue techniques, joint manipulation, acupuncture and Laser/LED therapy provides Joshua with a range of tools to solve a wide range of complaints.
Joshua is passionate about casting the net as widely as possible to solve patients’ complaints and takes pride in tailoring exercise based solutions to each client to back up any hands-on treatment that he uses.