We can bring the best of corporate physiotherapy to your team
The team at Reach Physiotherapy offers corporate physio assessment days in Brighton and Hove area which include physiotherapy assessments, ergonomic advice, desk massages and yoga/Pilates classes. Whether your company is looking for ergonomic assessment for employees or musculoskeletal assessments with existing complaints, you can benefit from our corporate physio assessment days. Our experts can also help employees prevent long-term injuries at the workplace by assessing their work environment and working position.
What is included in corporate physio?
Each work environment is different, and all employees are individuals. Therefore, all Reach Physiotherapy corporate physio assessment days are entirely tailored to your company’s needs. However, we usually offer the following services:
- Physiotherapy assessment (Back pain, neck pain, posture etc. assessment by Antony)
- Ergonomic advice (Workstation assessment)
- Desk massage (5-20 min massage of the neck, shoulders and upper back by Fiona)
- Pilates and yoga classes (To all fitness levels by Helen and Sarah)
Benefits of investing in corporate physio and wellbeing
There have been several studies that have recognised about the link between workers wellbeing and their productivity and work performance. Wellbeing does not only cover being satisfied with a job role, but actual physical wellbeing. When your employees feel well at the work place and have a sense of physical security, it can often lead to:
- Reduced sickness absence
- Motivation to stay in work
- Recover from sickness quicker
- Lower risk of long term illness
- Improved productivity
- Higher quality of outputs or services
- Better employee engagement
- Fewer accidents
- Reduced insurance costs
- Reduced stress
- Improved mood and concentration
Book a corporate physio assessment day
To enquire about our corporate physio assessment days, please contact us by calling 01273 732 835 or emailing email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on our website.