Me, Myself and MS – Multiple Sclerosis Specific Rehabilitation Programme.
The programme consists of six one hour sessions over a three month period. Hannah is a physiotherapist who has a passion for helping improve the lives of those living with MS. She enjoys combining her physiotherapy based knowledge of movement with her extended understanding of MS to create a therapy approach that is specific to each client. It is important to Hannah that clients feel heard, seen and have access to a safe space to discuss their movement and lifestyle goals.
An example of how your journey may look with Me, Myself and MS programme –
Each subject area & session is personalised for you
What it includes:
- A comprehensive neurological therapy assessment (MS specific).
- A full physical assessment – focusing on areas of pain or weakness.
- A client specific programme designed around the symptoms of MS that impact the client the most.
- Advice, education and guidance on managing a variety of physical, mental and cognitive symptoms related to MS.
- Support with fatigue management and optimising energy levels.
- Balance & Posture correction plans.
- Mobility assessment to establish individual goals and ways in which to achieve them.
- Stretching programmes and a thorough assessment into what may be triggering your spasms or spasticity.
- Patient specific and personally tailored rehabilitation programmes – Pilates, aerobic, strength & moderate progressive resistance training.
- Mindful movement, relaxation, acupuncture, aromatherapy and therapeutic massage.
– £115.00 for the 90 minute full MS initial assessment. Follow up sessions £75 per session, 60 minute in length.
– 3 month Mindful movement programme 6 x 60 minute sessions – £400.
For more information, please feel free to call our clinic or book an appointment, by selecting the buttons below: